We are a group of 20+ sub-specialty trained radiologists based at North York General Hospital providing a complete range of diagnostic imaging services in an outpatient clinic setting. York Radiology Consultants has been serving the people of North York at the same location for over 40 years, during which time we have grown to also service the Willowdale, Bayview and Scarborough communities. We have partnered with a group of 5 acute care cardiologists to provide a complete range of Cardiac and Nuclear Cardiac ambulatory testing.
Our strength is our comprehensive group of sub-specialty trained radiologists. Through our expertise and working with your doctor, we can facilitate and expedite further advanced hospital-based care and imaging as required such as CT, MR and PET scanning as well as access to Interventional Radiology services. We also provide radiology interpretation services through teleradiology for a number of other independent health facilities and the Norfolk General Hospital in Simcoe, Ontario.
We strive for excellence in medical imaging and our guiding principles include:
- To provide a safe and comfortable experience for our patients.
- To perform the diagnostic examination with the lowest possible risk to the patient.
- To maximize use of the latest technologies/equipment/resources in the medical imaging sciences.
- To use only procedures of proven medical value.
- To interpret these studies with the highest degree of competency.
- To communicate the findings of the studies in a prompt and useful manner to the referring physician.
- Where appropriate, to offer solutions for follow up examinations.
With complete digitization of our entire enterprise, studies are often performed, interpreted, transcribed and stored on our archive and faxed to your Doctor within 3-4 hours.
We have a minimum of three full-time Radiologists on site and available for consultation every day.
Copyright © 1969 - 2022 York Radiology Consultants. All Rights Reserved.