Introducing ultrasound-guided pain procedures
Posted on September 11, 2018
York Radiology Consultants is pleased to announce the introduction of ultrasound-guided pain procedures at our clinics to expand our musculoskeletal radiology services and meet the growing demand for pain therapy.
We have several radiologists trained and experienced in these injections, which include:
- Bursal injections (subacromial, greater trochanteric, olecranon, prepatellar bursae)
- Tendon sheath and peritendinous injections (biceps long head, lateral/medial epicondylitis, wrist tendon sheaths, trigger finger, gluteal, Achilles, plantar fascia)
- Rotator cuff calcific tendinosis lavage
- Baker’s cyst and ganglion cyst aspiration
- Tenotomy for chronic tendon injury/tendinosis (rotator cuff, common extensor/flexor, gluteal, Achilles tendons)
- Steroid injections for peripheral nerve entrapment (carpal tunnel syndrome, meralgia paresthetica, common peroneal nerve, tarsal tunnel syndrome, Morton’s neuroma
- Possible introduction of platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
These procedures can be booked using our regular requisition form.
Copyright © 1969 - 2021 York Radiology Consultants. All Rights Reserved.